Popular Posts

Friday, July 10, 2009

Flyfishing and Photography

I have always been amazed and inspired by the sheer beauty of the scenery which our persuit of our finned quarry take us, just recently i have started taking an interest in photography, a very rewarding way in which to freeze and capture the feeling of a moment.


Rivers, Lakes, Mountains, gorges, forests and areas with great diversity and beauty play host to the fish, so much so that even if we catch nothing, the trip would have been worth the effort. This is what photography brings to me personally, a way in which to blend my passions to make my trip thoroughly enjoyable.


Following this piece i will post a number of photos from different places that i have fished, please do not copy or use these pictures without my consent, if you wish to utilise them for whatever reason, contact me at Troutmanx@gmail.com


Botswana - June - 2009

















A Five Pula coin in the white sands of Botswana,
it's placed inside a hyena footprint near our camp.





















A single blade of grass protrudes from the sand.






Sunset in Botswana

No comments:

Post a Comment